Monday, January 18, 2016

XYZlicone Infinity Band



So today I received my XYZlicone Infinity Band. Just to inform you I have received this product with a discount so I can try it out and give my honest review on it. We are using it as a wedding band. He loved it right when he put it on. I love the black color it stands out and very noticeable .Since he a a mechanic at midas it was hard for him to wear his actual wedding band because of safety reasons but since its flexible they allowed him to wear this one. I liked it so much I am going to order in my size just because,when I work out my hands tend to swell so I don't wear my ring when I work out. and i it just doesn't feel right not having it on. I only wished i would have found this sooner. this is great for the hands on husband or active. I highly recommend to everyone  







Thanks for Reading, 
          Lori S.

No comments:

Post a Comment