Wednesday, January 27, 2016

DHPOWER EAR WARMER

Hello again everyone I am doing another review on a product. I got this at a discounted price to give you my honest review . Which was actually awesome it was awesome because we got a cold front that came in yesterday and since I am so used to the heat down here in South Texas when a cold front comes in it is freezing to me So this actually came in handy. It kept my ears warm I didn't use the pony tail holder because I wanted to wear my hair up but its your choice to use it or not. The only thing i didn't like was that it kept riding up but its because I like my ears completely covered. I like how the stitching was done well there were no strings sticking out so I know it wont come apart in the washer. I recommend this product if your a runner or work outside it will keep your ears warm from the cold to buy this is the link is right here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019GFDIYY?keywords=ponytail%20headband%20double%20fleece&qid=1453511337&ref_=sr_1_7&sr=8-7

also you can check out my YouTube channel I did a video about this product the link is
https://youtu.be/gOsyTIsj_-A






\\

No comments:

Post a Comment