Friday, July 22, 2016

moody zook activated charcoal powder review

So you got in a product. too review the activated charcoal powder by Moody Zook  it has no taste you don't even know other than the fact that it stains everything black in your mouth but what I used it for was for teeth whitening and I was actually kind of skeptical because I was like really how could they better than toothpaste but I literally did something really disgusting which was a difference for a whole week so I know you're alright but I use this to check to see if it removes all make coffee stains and all that and oh my God you made it sound like they were really really white and I have used it as a face mask to dry out a lot of my will that I have on my face and it works really good it doesn't help treat acne well I have some pimples on my face and they ended up trying out so I was like really excited about that I haven't tried it so much on the inside but I am thinking about it sun's really allergic to a lot of things and it is really soft when he goes on your skin just so you know that I used to make a brush and basically even an ounce of powder with water and its does Blake off because I was driving and I didn't put anything else for it to the light stay on but I might try oil essential oil next time if you're interested in buying it they do give you a 100 money back guarantee that they are confident that you will love it which is also a good thing for me it's actually going to buy him product so I am definitely they got a 100% customers out of me because I love this stuff and I got this product review for free but they got a customer out of it hopefully you will too I'll leave the link:
http://www.amztk.com/mzpowder

No comments:

Post a Comment