Monday, June 20, 2016

2 in 1 Pacifier Clip

Today im reviewing the two and one pacifier clip.it is a teething Baby Silicone teether and it's also a pacifier holder which is actually pretty cool I can actually put it to anything a blanket a baby blanket stuffed animal a girl babe anything you think of it can work even the car seat or stroller of it is very colorful so I can provide that stimulation so the baby will grab onto it what it does is it massages the baby's gone so that way it doesn't give so much pain for when their teeth start to come out I have tried to put on this thing just to see if it would break easy and it doesn't that was one of my most worries it was that it was going to pull apart and then you can ask see these little beads everywhere or possibly a choking hazard or anything that wrestle for it they didn't break right away the clip is a little difficult to do but I understand why it's for that is so that way it doesn't just pull apart real easy of course you don't want it to fall apart and then you're going to be looking for it this is going to get one it's really pretty and cute for a little girl and it's easy to clean and don't worry about anything cuz it is silicon and the first thing I did was I smelled it to just check to see if I had any sort of smile that would make the baby not want it anymore but no it didn't have anything and you can easily stick today with some disinfecting wipes or maybe even some spring I don't get the spray because they put in their mouth right but I would guess just wash it with water afterwards and it does come from China but it was made really well so I don't really care and I do love stuff that's made here in the US but I understand it was made while so I don't have any problems with it but again just so you know it is you know not to be used as a toy just to be sure to watch over your baby while using it I still would be just because of me and I'm paranoid over the way there little boy seeing all they could check on them just to be on safe side.






No comments:

Post a Comment